Club Industry Consulting utilizes a “holistic and integrated” approach to serving its clients. Using the talents of its Principal and Associates, Club Industry Consulting is able to provide personalized solutions for each client.
We provide expertise in design, marketing and sales, membership, operations, finance, market research and organizational systems. Our service offerings include but are not limited to the following:
- Market research and preliminary club concept plans;
- Club concept and master planning;
- Club design with architectural schematic plans;
- Business plans, marketing plans and sales plans;
- Five-year financial proformas and investment analysis;
- FF&E specification, selection and quote preparation;
- Pre-opening marketing, operations and sales.
- Facility audits and inspections;
- Risk management audits and reports;
- Operational audits and recommendations;
- Standards and systems development (policies, procedures and practices);
- Club policies and related policy tools;
- Program planning and implementation.
Human Resources and Employee Development
- Job model development;
- Employee performance assessment tools;
- Employee satisfaction research;
- Employee recognition and incentive program development;
- Organizational structure and alignment assistance.
- Demographic and psychographic studies and interpretations for existing and new club markets (Learn More);
- Market based focus groups, in-depth interviews and surveys (Learn More);
- Industry based benchmarking studies (Learn More).
Member Research (Learn More)
- Member focus group sessions;
- Member surveys;
- Member satisfaction and retention studies;
- Member interest studies;
- Membership demographic profiles.
Membership, Marketing and Sales
- Club branding;
- Marketing and sales plan development;
- Board and Committee development.
Organizational Culture and Structure
- Strategic planning facilitation;
- Culture development and execution;
- Organizational alignment, communication and structure;
- Change management;
- Club valuation.
- Keynote presentations for conventions and national meetings;
- One-hour educational presentations on various industry topics;
- Half-day workshops on topics such as finance, marketing, employee development, facility development, etc.